• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

September Meet

GrooveNerd

CEG'er
Near The People's Republic of Portland, OR
Okay, here's the thread for the September meet. Everyone is welcome to post what days they're available, but we'll try to give preference to the majority of those who were unable to attend the August 11 meet. :)

Marty

PS Just 'cause we're doing a September meet doesn't mean y'all can flake out on the August one! ;)

In the interest of trying to nail down a date early on, how does Sept. 22nd sound?

And, in the interest of attracting a larger group, hows-about doing the Hwy 12 thing. We could meet at I-5 and Hwy 12, head east and eat in Yakima or somewhere east of the mountains. Then we could either drive around there some and then go home north or south as necessary. Or, we could all go north to the Seattle area, or south to the Columbia Gorge and have dinner or something.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Marty

Sept. 22nd sounds good for me! I like the idea of meeting right off I-5... I am not to familiar with the roads down that direction but any ideas about headed towards the water??? :shrug: Any good loop toward the coast?

sept 22 is open for me right now. i would definitely prefer we not go too terribly far (around seattle is best for me), although, i suppose i could just ditch if i run out of gas! :)

I think I could do the 22nd. Frankly right now any weekend in Sept is open.

I like the Hwy 12 idea, but any drive would be good. We could do Mt St Helens or Mr Rainier. Those are both very nice drives. A trip out Hwy 20 would be even better, but quite a long way for Portland area folks to drive.

I'll be following this thread as it unfolds.

15th, weekend of the 22nd, and the 29th aren't good for me. The first and the last date i could go later in the day and that following Sunday is open.

I can get together for a little while on the 22nd but I would have to be back in Beaverton no later than 1pm. I also have plans on the 15th, but so far 29th looks good.

-Aaron

Ok...so where we at with this one?

BTW, I'm on call the last weekend of the month, but if you guys chose to drive that day, you're more than welcome to swing by on your way home through the gorge. :)

Ok...so where we at with this one?

BTW, I'm on call the last weekend of the month, but if you guys chose to drive that day, you're more than welcome to swing by on your way home through the gorge. :)

I'm getting lost too here we need a list like, so people can add to it and we could keep track:

Aussie Ford - 9/15 or 9/22 maybe 9/29
Barge - 9/8
Woogieman - 9/22
shotwell - 9/22
dyaballikl - 9/22
GrooveNerd - 9/22
PDXSVT + - 9/8, 9/22 maybe

Last edited:
I'm interested. Not sure yet, but 9/8 and 9/22 look like I am probably available and maybe with a co-pilot.

Back