• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hoffman Car Show - Harrisburg PA

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Hoffman Ford
Harrisburg, PA
August 5th, 2007

HPIM2823.jpg

HPIM2825.jpg

HPIM2827.jpg

HPIM2829.jpg

HPIM2831.jpg

HPIM2830.jpg

HPIM2832.jpg

HPIM2833.jpg

HPIM2834.jpg

HPIM2852.jpg

HPIM2853.jpg

HPIM2854.jpg

HPIM2858.jpg

HPIM2859.jpg

HPIM2860.jpg

HPIM2861.jpg

Got some decent shots in. We had 7 SVT and my non-SVT show up!

Little info:

-yeah my back window was dirty as hell I cleaned windonws once I got there!
-The early 90's Mustang was 1 of 3 police issue/interceptor Mustangs made to be an "undercover" car
-The blue SVT Cobra is Jason (I8rice)
-The awkard picture of Luca's car has her hiding. Can you find her?
-1970 Boss Mustang
-Cant remember what the Black/gold one was off the top of my head.
- There were 5 Focus or Foci (lol) there. Pictures of the nicest 3. The orange one was turbo with nitrous. Red one had good amount of work into it as did the Yellow one.

Everything else is the NE CEG Crew!

Last edited:
Great pictures, makes me want to go on vacation again over there, but need to wait til next year now.

:cry:

I'd tell the person in the Mustang to get off my ass!

Other than that; a little rice, but some nice cars.

Other than that; a little rice, but some nice cars.

Actually the whole reason I was back that far was cause the jackass in the Mustang pulled up when I tried to get in line... :nonono:

There were alot of other cars there, I just didn't take pictures again :doh!: I spent too much time trying to find the different classes and voting, so I didn't take pictures cause I had to switch between the pen, paper, waterbottle and camera. :laugh:

I actually missed getting Jason's car at the show. Sorry buddy.

But what rice? The Foci? Thats the way they run. If you mod your Focus you have to buy a set of aftermarket headlights! Kinda like our clear corner or hightower mod (you know cause no one makes headlights for us!) And same on alot of other mods sitting on the Red and Orange. Maybe the vert doors was a bit much, but you can only do so much before you start mods like that! And you can't expect everyone to drop in a 429 motor with some flowmasters :nonono: The yellow guy did alot of functional stuff on his. Had oil psi, temp, volt, amp all in the car, and was really clean. Had some Euro parts in the engine bay too.

IIRC it was

3rd Allen(Buddy Palumbo)Mondeo Style and tasteful mods,
2nd Ramon(im not sure)Full Body Kit and Sound System,
and 1st Paul(99 Red SVT) Mods and the car looked completely stock or factory..cleanly done... My Fav of the show...Damn I have a new love for T-Red CSVTs..I didnt know they were that beautiful...

Thanks Paul for warning me about Allen's Lies.....
Thanks Allen for the tips and knowledge.....
Thanks Brian, Scott, and Allen for the Highway run.....
Many Thanks

WTH Scott? You took a shot of my car without the splitter? :shrug: She was nekked. :laugh:

Great shots.

yeah I didn't get a row shot with you in either :blackeye:

When I looked back at the pictures I dissappointed.

Actually the whole reason I was back that far was cause the jackass in the Mustang pulled up when I tried to get in line... :nonono:

Actually ... that "jackass" in the Mustang was my friend Eric . He was waiting for me at the light , to follow me back to town (we ride out together each year) . He had no clue there'd be a gaggle of Contour loonies attatched to my back bumper ! Give him a break , lol ! YOU were the add-on , not him :) . Next year I'll be most likely riding out in that GT , so you can make faces at me :crazy: !

Yes , the black/gold 'Stang was a Saleen ...

Last edited:
doh...! I'm sure Zero didn't mean that. We luv you Allen. :eek:

Did I meet Eric? If I'm thinking of the correct guy he was cool. :cool:

your all a bunch of fruits!!!!

can some please stop paul from winning. it goes to his head haha. sorry i couldnt make it. i was coming home from the beach.

yes allen lies about paul and paul lies about allen. and we all make fun of both haha

Nice pics and nice turnout but one question...what is all the deal with all the stickers across the windshield of the silver CSVT:shrug: I do like his checkered flag decal, VERY nice:cool:

Nice pics and nice turnout but one question...what is all the deal with all the stickers across the windshield of the silver CSVT:shrug: I do like his checkered flag decal, VERY nice:cool:

when you go to carlisle for a car show there is a sticker that you put on your windshield so that you can enter the show field .... so if you don't take them off you get a bunch of them on the windshield ...

Back