• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Son of a @#%%*

Bozack

CEG'er
Wow, just spend alot of money getting the car right and what does my dumbass self so, smack a high curb when pulling into a spot today...ended up breaking the passenger side splash sheild and wrecking the paint on the bottom of my bumper, also think I cracked the bottom of the bumper but it is at a part where there is a circle cut out so that was bound to break IMHO...son of a ....now I have to replace the passenger splash sheild...damn it. Sorry just had to vent.

lol, im sorry man. Trust me i've done dumb**** like that. One time i was turning into a parkin spot at work answered my cell phone and hit my buddies truck i was parking next to on his lower bumper, lol i was like wtf.

Ouch I've seen people do that.. sucks :blackeye:

On the flip side.. I drive without my splash shield, my bumper has been scraped up for as long as I know, and it's cracked on both sides by that little hole :laugh:

Too many SVT's have their bumper scraped up from hitting parking curbs. You think any SVT driver would realize, "my bumper won't clear parking curbs so I'll have to stop before the curb."

Sucks that happened to you because we all do dumb things, but pay better attention next time! :laugh:

Too many SVT's have their bumper scraped up from hitting parking curbs. You think any SVT driver would realize, "my bumper won't clear parking curbs so I'll have to stop before the curb."

Sucks that happened to you because we all do dumb things, but pay better attention next time! :laugh:
Mine's from my driveway :cry:

yeah, i used to do this kind of thing alot. then i got my sex change, and became a man, now i never run into things :p jk, had to say it. i do feel bad for you, though, it is tough to keep a car looking beautiful, especially when it's your everyday driver.

Ya i stop like 2 feet before any curb so i dont f*** up the bottom.

Back