• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

suggestions before college??

If I remember correctly all state schools in PA are dry campus...

Seriously, good parking spot! :laugh:

Sure they may be but there is no way in hell State College is a dry campus. They may say it is, but anyone who knows a thing about State College knows there is no way in hell that place is a dry campus.

Sure they may be but there is no way in hell State College is a dry campus. They may say it is, but anyone who knows a thing about State College knows there is no way in hell that place is a dry campus.

reminds me of when i went on a visit to my school before deciding on it. the tour guide told me it was dry campus as we walked past a trash barrel full of empty beer boxes.

dry campus = WET campus, haha, seriously i would hold off on car mods until next summer, save your money and enjoy the year...i was poor at college and always wished i had money for gas, food...etc....and everyone is right on the money when they tell you to park AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE...once freshman get a good buzz on ive seem em use cars as trampolines! haha

not when 2 streets of just bars basically runs through campus :laugh:

PSU was ranked #1 party school in the Nation by Bacardi a few years ago while I was up there. Good times good times.

Pass your classes? (a good suggestion??) Its the best and will save you money. Especially paying for the same class again...

- Amyn

FYI, the campus isn't that dry. As i said in CI, a very good friend of mine from highschool went there and turned into one of the bigger drunks I know. Two DUI's and all... I partied very hard with him two years ago there.

No way is Penn State "dry". :laugh: I used to hang out there and....

Ian, you don't need "to party a lot to get the whole experience"! :nonono: You're a smart kid, you know what I'm saying. ;)

As Amyn said: "Pass your classes? (a good suggestion??) Its the best and will save you money. Especially paying for the same class again..." True, very true!

Back