• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Welcome

When I logged in I thought I was lost. Not to mention I had to log-in like 5 times before it would actually log me in and show the boards...But thanks for the welcome back.

howdy!!!

I honestly thought I was banned earlier today as I was not allowed to post on CEG... LOL

thankfully I noticed the big "new forums are up"

howdy!!!

I honestly thought I was banned earlier today as I was not allowed to post on CEG... LOL

thankfully I noticed the big "new forums are up"

me too and then I had no idea what my password was anymore, combined with my registered email also being invalid, I thought I wouldnt be able to get my daily fix.

I understand your fustration completely... I tried to log on as "NVMYCAT" because even though I changed my name to "NVMYSVT" after I bought the first CSVT over at the other board you still have to log in as your first original name you registered with which is odd.

so ummm... ya, I was confused... and I keep missing all the info from the old board... is it all going to transfer over later? I've been searching and reading the old topics for the past 2 days now.

I wonder if M!key thinks he is banned as well.. he hasnt checked in yet

lol, this is kinda like the NECO switch over, except this time it didnt take me 2 weeks to catch on.

Hey Terry, How much does a used set of Cougar Headlights with the projectors go for out of curiousity...

I just installed HID's on the Grand Prix and would love to get a set of 9006 projectors...

Steve

I dont like this board either... where the hell are all the smilies?

I have a set of 2001 Cougar lights that have the alignment mechanism broken (or at least I was told so) they would be good for parts only

I need to pay M!key for his Mondeo Morettes yet so I could use the cash if your interested.

i have the other one you know. do you want me to drop it off at the speed shop? what about the other item?

Back