• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cleaned the car up

xxnovaxx

CEG'er
It was a nice day out, so I decided to clean her up
Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

And here is a little vid of it on the street

:) thanks, yeah, and as soon as I got back to pick up my camera a cop passed me... :D *phew*

So I'm glad I wasn't being stupid, hehe

I doubt you would regret it, it sounds much better in person =S I wish I could get a clip of how it really sounded...

What is it with clean, green CSVT's and the state of Indiana:shrug: Nicely done, especially the tips for your exhaust as that is one of my favorite styles!

I've never seen another green one here... 2 blacks and 2 silvers within 50-60 miles of here that I see every once and awhile... but not a single green or t-red... Thanks about the tips! I love them... They really have grown on me since I had them installed... The first couple of days I wasn't a fan for some reason...

You'll have to fight my girlfriend for it, :) she can't wait for me to get a Cobra so she can get this, hehe

Last edited:
yeah, I think you can take her... she's like 5'5 115ish lol, I'd say one good hit to the forehead :D but her favorite color is green... I dunno she has a wicked right hook man... just watch out... lol

Yeah, her dad is a car nut.. so naturally she is a bit of one... She's been learning how to drive a stick with my car, she drove her brothers ranger (stick) to my house today by herself... I'm so proud :D

yeah, I think you can take her... she's like 5'5 115ish lol, I'd say one good hit to the forehead :D but her favorite color is green... I dunno she has a wicked right hook man... just watch out... lol

Yeah, her dad is a car nut.. so naturally she is a bit of one... She's been learning how to drive a stick with my car, she drove her brothers ranger (stick) to my house today by herself... I'm so proud :D

haha, there ya go, i taught my gf to drive stick on my old jacked up wrangler...then she started driving the SVT, now shes got a 6 speed vw GLI that smokes my car, haha, but your girlfriend wont have that luxury if you get a cobra

that sounds nice. what exactly do you have as far as exhaust? i think i may try that setup. oh... where at in indiana are you? im in terre haute if you know where that is.

I'm about 15 minutes from bloomington, 45 from terre haute, Spencer?

and I am running the stock exhaust, with a glasspack in place of the stock resonator

someones got a silver one with a carbon fiber hood at the audio plus behind the mall, but since thats a ricer hangout im kinda scared to go in and talk to the guy. other than that one thats all done up, nope none others ive seen around here.

There are two in bloomington that I know of, one with that huge mondeo spoiler, and another that appears to be stock, both black...

Back