• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I need your advice for...

alex894

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm looking to chip my 'tour and I'm having trouble deciding. I've searched into both, Superchips and Diablo Sport, both seem to do well, I'm inclined towards DiabloSport for some reason.

I've also read couple of the posts here in this forum but still have some doubts, maybe we can have a thread dedicated to chips only for Zetecs.

I have a '98, ATX Zetec (it somewhat sucks but I'm sticking with her because I got attached); it's time we had a bit more fun, hence I'm thinking of chipping; exhaust work will follow.

SO,
1.what do you recommend?
2.What have you been through with the one(s) you have/had? (problems/challenges)
3. which has easier to program? easy to find files for?
4. in your opinion, which one is the best bang for the buck?

actually you should wait and do the chip last. otherwise anytime you change anything (intake, exhaust, UDP, etc) you will ahve to get the chip reburned to match the new mods.

how does that all work. im doing intake and exhuast then i want to get a chip. how do they flash it for your mods? do you hvae to get it dynod each time

where can i find either type of chip?

or what type of shop will reburn chips?

Back