• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This pic is sooo stunning that I had to...

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
...place it all by itself, enjoy...again!
100_5311.jpg

I don't imagine that I have near the skill to push that car even close to its limits. But I can't even imagine what it's like to drive that car.:cool:

I don't imagine that I have near the skill to push that car even close to its limits. But I can't even imagine what it's like to drive that car.:cool:

From what I've heard Porsche's take special skill to drive well because of the rear engine layout and when you factor in that cars power and light weight, its more than a handful for just about anyone out there:crazy:

From what I've heard Porsche's take special skill to drive well because of the rear engine layout and when you factor in that cars power and light weight, its more than a handful for just about anyone out there:crazy:

well, with the DSC off they do :crazy: but yeah, basically the motor hangs out over the rear wheels so all that weight gets whipped around when maneuvering and makes them tail happy.

some might consider that an advantage :eek:

my boss has a 2002 Carrera (nothing compared to that GT3) but the thing is mint and only has 17k on it...he keeps saying i can take it out and its only a matter of time before i take him up on his offer and make him regret it :)

well, with the DSC off they do :crazy: but yeah, basically the motor hangs out over the rear wheels so all that weight gets whipped around when maneuvering and makes them tail happy.

some might consider that an advantage :eek:

Was it not a huge problem with the old turbo porsches? Going around a corner and have the boost kick in. Usually ended up with the car out of control. :blackeye:

I know this might sound crazy, but I'm not a big fan of the Carrara GT as far as looks go, but I know the performance is there. Consider how many 911's you could buy, modded, for what ONE GT costs:shrug:

the 911 GT3 is cheaper then the 911-turbo..an upgrade to my G would def. be a 911 or a GT3, they are beautiful cars :drool:
gotta start saving! heh

another awesome color combo

7bda_3.JPG

776e_3.JPG

e0e1_3.JPG

e311_3.JPG

Looks wise, those cars are meh to me. Just not a fan. Also considering that they are known for being hard to handle for the "uneducated".

Back