• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally! Some new pics

amarv12

CEG'er
I think its been about a million years since I posted pics of my car...but finally I washed and waxed the Mystique and got out and grabbed some pics.

These pics are my first attempt at the calendar, so pointers are welcome...and i have all in high res. (6MP)

Let me know what you guys think!

P1000100Large.jpg

P1000143Large.jpg

P1000130Large.jpg

P1000108Large.jpg

P1000126Large.jpg

P1000118Large.jpg

P1000116Large.jpg

P1000101Large.jpg

Pictures are good and the back drop is different to.

Shows if you think about the positioning it can make all the difference.

That is the first mystique I have seen with projectors. They look awsome along with the car!

DUDE!! I just drove past that place and was like i need some pics of my car there!!! haha thats ****in awesome great minds think alike. nice styque!

AMARVVVVVVV you stole my pic spot!!!! lmao! Good eye!

When were you out my way?

Thanks for the kind words, guys. :cool:

Those tiny fogs rock. What are they?

They are the 1102 model from this page: http://www.rallylights.com/Optilux/optilux_1100.asp

I took a chance on them about a year ago since they are so cheap...the silver paint has begun to chip and some rust is forming on the housing... not terribly powerful, but they add a nice accent... for $20, i'm happy.

AMARVVVVVVV you stole my pic spot!!!! lmao! Good eye!

When were you out my way?

Heh, was out with a friend last night in ypsi, asked her if there was any cool abandoned/industrial areas to take pics and she pointed me to this place...it's an awesome spot! Worked out well, imo.

Its funny you posted this. Last night I was looking at your projector how to and I wondered to myself if you were still around CEG...guess so.

That first pic reminds me of the interceptor from the movie RoadWarrior just in white, maybe its the oversize garage its sitting in. Very nice Pic and the paint is awesome (make you want to walk up and lick it):crazy: .

HEY MAN! I know where you took those pics, Last year I could see that building from my dorm.

Nice pics too man, I love your mystique, the projectors are :drool: and totaly make the look of the car.

Back