• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

poor CSVT

Not bad for $100 starting bid.

Its too bad he had to ruin it. the side skirt is ripped off in the back. Not a bad deal if you could look at it first.

I cant tell what color it was before and i dont know how to tell from the VIN. I know someone has a carfax thing right now. I bet it was in an accident and thats when he got the coor change. Its painted under the hood.

Actually doesn't look all that bad to me. I would never paint my car that color but it's decent.

Fix the side skirt, ditch the stupid sticker, and w/e the hell is going on with the wiper arm.

Actually doesn't look all that bad to me. I would never paint my car that color but it's decent.

Fix the side skirt, ditch the stupid sticker, and w/e the hell is going on with the wiper arm.

x2, I'd drive it. I kinda like that color. Though the windowshield sticker and the wiper arm yellowness would have to go.

can't say its all that bad, i mean much its much more tasteful than some of the other tours that have been on ebay. a few changes and it could be a nice svt from what i can tell.

Looks to be near the same color as the bondurant CSVTs. What's wrong with that color?? I'd rock it (minus the Pepboys accesories). :nonono:

Roush Racing used to have yellow CSVT's. I use to see them over here in livonia, mich, being driven on the roads all the time. Heck i use to see 7-12 of them in there parking lots. All yellow lowered with stickers and roll cages.

I use to dream of stealing one lol.

Those are the same pictures used the last time that car was sold. I don't know if it's the same owner or not though.

Roush Racing used to have yellow CSVT's. I use to see them over here in livonia, mich, being driven on the roads all the time. Heck i use to see 7-12 of them in there parking lots. All yellow lowered with stickers and roll cages.

I use to dream of stealing one lol.
You could always just buy one of the Roush SVTs. This one is number 4 of 5.

I would drive it too after a little work but whats the deal with the jack point missing in one pic and not the other??? wonder if it has all of them???

Back