• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wtb

CSVTkid

CEG'er
I am looking for local pickup, but does anyone have a shift knob, rims, trunk, or hood for sale. I have a 99 silverfrost. A few days ago i saw a 98 silver contour forsale at a auto repair it had the euro rims and a hood scoop when i went back to get the calll back number it wasnt there. whos is it and are they selling the rims or hood?

well i have a silverfrost csvt and i think it would be really cool to get black rims with the chrome lip. i dont have enough money to buy new rims and stuff, but i want something other then my stock e1's. i saw a few guys on craigslist with focus's and they had black rims but they were selling the whole car and not just the rims

I would save what funds you have for those upcoming unexpected repairs and be happy with your CSVT the way it is.

funny u say that cause 10 minutes ago my dad said i shouldn't drive it till we bring it in, today is was driving all messed up, the clutch isn't engaging or something

Back