• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UofM SAE Car Show-Sept 16th

i got the e mail to you guys say the time and ill be there

Dude, work is overrated! Dammit, now we have no 3L I take it.:nonono:

Yeah, just got the email myself.
9:30AM at World Market

Sorry about all the confusion.

Ah crap, one more thing. If you don't have time and need to hose your car down, there's a diy place just a mile away. Just make sure you bring quarters, as the change machine is constantly out of service (IIRC, it's $1.50).

Last edited:
Id call in too, but the store manager has got this massive boner for me. Hes already written me up twice! for not coming in on a day he told me I could have off (only once did I have a witness) and hes scheduling me during school and stuff so... thin ice or something like that

Dammit, now we have no 3L I take it.:nonono:

Hey, I'll be there, 3L and all! :D

Oh, and 9:30am at the world market sounds like a plan. I'll be coming from Milford, so I probally won't back track to I 275 to take m14 across. I am going to shoot down us 23. I'll meet up with anyone who wants to head that way.

Reebs

Hey, I'll be there, 3L and all! :D

Oh, and 9:30am at the world market sounds like a plan. I'll be coming from Milford, so I probally won't back track to I 275 to take m14 across. I am going to shoot down us 23. I'll meet up with anyone who wants to head that way.

Reebs

alright 9:30 it is then. Will see yo uall there, I just drove by World market today on my way to work (aeropostale) nice place :D

Ahhh, forgot about your car Jeff. 3L and turbo in all its glory. Jeff, I want to get a ride in that beast! :drool:

mrfatride- I doubt it bro. Last year there were a handful of SHOs and focis.

There's this real badarse SC300 I saw on North Campus last year. His license plate says "Soarer!" :drool: :drool: :drool: I hope that guy swings by.

Alright guys, lunch is over. I'll see you tomorrow.

Yup! I'll be up at the crack of dawn to clean up my car and get ready. Looking forward to it. See you all at 9:30 at that world market.

damn dude you should have cleaned it today ......getting up that early on sunday blows:laugh:

yessir. I'll see you guys there.

Hey if anyone has a digi cam, would you mind bringing it tomorrow and snapping some pics? Unfortunately, I don't own one.

damn dude you should have cleaned it today ......getting up that early on sunday blows:laugh:

I wish I had the time today. Tearing up my parts cars on Saturday blows. :( I had plans to claybar and all today. Oh well.

And I'll bring my camera as well.

I wish I had the time today. Tearing up my parts cars on Saturday blows. :( I had plans to claybar and all today. Oh well.

And I'll bring my camera as well.

I spent this evening cleaning up my car, but it was pretty much already clean. cleaned up the motor too (for the first time ever). Although Simple green hates the paint on my valve cover, so now its got like a White/Red Camo effect, oh well.

Back