• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UofM SAE Car Show-Sept 16th

Alias, just register man. I've got nothing special, myself...Remember, free t-shirt! :cool: If you register, I won't stick out like a sore thumb. Shesh, my SE will look like a pos next to Reebs, Pud and bagged. :laugh:

Like I mentioned, us SEMI guys can meet somewhere in the area and caravan out to AA. We can meet the rest of the pack somewhere in AA and head out to the show together. Just a heads up, if you do not register and plan to swing by, finding a parking spot can be a real pita.

Okay, just throwing this out there:

1.) Guys from Detroit area, I know Jeff is in F. Hills, not too far from me. So would you guys like to meet somewhere near 12 oaks mall and caravan on M14 to AA?

2.) We can all meet in Ann Arbor prior to the show. There's a rather large lot at this local store called Cost Plus World Market on State street:

2900 S State St # 105
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(It's only like a 2 mi drive to the show.)

We can chit chat while waiting for others and head out as a group to the show.

Sounds like a good idea to meet at 12 oaks and then head to AA. I am down.

How about 10am !?!?!? The show starts at 11am so that should give us some time. I am game for meeting ealier at 12 oaks if you guys want though.

Pud, register dude! It takes a matter of seconds! It should be a good time. And Free T Shirt! :D

Reebs

ill have to meet up elsewhere 12 oaks is way outa the way

Ill have to wait until tomorrow to see if work is going to be a *edit* and try and make me work sunday.

If I dont scott you are welcome to meet me at my house, its 1.1 minute away... or maybe a little more :laugh:

Ill have to wait until tomorrow to see if work is going to be a *edit* and try and make me work sunday.

If I dont scott you are welcome to meet me at my house, its 1.1 minute away... or maybe a little more :laugh:

sounds good let me know

Whatever, anything works. Should we at least meet all together at that World Market parking lot (10:30am-ish)? It's really close to State and Eisenhower intersection.

Bagged, where are you heading out from? We don't have to meet at 12 oaks. I'm at 14 and Haggerty, so if you can think of some other place halfway between us, I'm down.

im at vanborn and pelham
which is like 94 and southfield

alright, I registered.

Im in guys, hopefully I dont have to work. if I do, im out, I will find out for sure tomorrow. Where should I meet you guys?

Oh and reebs, try to keep it below 80. Kay?

Last edited:
alright, I registered.

Im in guys, hopefully I dont have to work. if I do, im out, I will find out for sure tomorrow. Where should I meet you guys?

Oh and reebs, try to keep it below 80. Kay?

so you want reebs to ride in the back of the convoy:shrug: :laugh: :laugh:

im at vanborn and pelham
which is like 94 and southfield

Allen Park area? Yeah, you're better off taking 94, whereas I, M14.

Alright, then I'll be at the parking lot of World Market at 10:30am (address is earlier post on this thread).

Jeff, pm me if you still want to meet at 12 oaks mall, that also goes for anyone else who may be interested.

You tired of bouncing off of both the speed and rev limiters simultaneously?

HEY! I can hit 85.

...Downhill

Allen Park area? Yeah, you're better off taking 94, whereas I, M14.

Alright, then I'll be at the parking lot of World Market at 10:30am (address is earlier post on this thread).

Jeff, pm me if you still want to meet at 12 oaks mall, that also goes for anyone else who may be interested.

I will meet you at world Market at 10:30 also.

Cool! :cool:

Okay, somebody pmed me about the place. I'm attaching a rough satellite image off google. Also, the store sign is kind of hard to see, so I hope this image helps.

Attachments

• sae meet.JPG
    sae meet.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
I just got an e-mail from the car show that says participants are supposted to show up at 10am ish... should we change the meeting time to be a little earlier?

Back