• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Birthday Celebration

lauraq

CEG'er
Well it is almost time that my car turns 10 years old. Still is still going strong and wants to celebrate her b-day with all of you.

So lets go back to how all of us originally met each other and have one of our old fashioned traditional Sunday meets.

Would love to see some of the old faces and maybe even some of the new ones.

Details:

Date: Sunday, August 12/07
Location: AMC Theatres - Woodbridge - Hwy 7/400 outfront of the area in front of Boston Pizza - where we always used to meet.
Time: 2:00 pm ish or whenever you get there. We will hang out and probably end up going inside for some eats.

I'd love to go, but sadly me and the beater are to far away.

Yup the Contour as of last week has now been labeled a beater.
Someone tagged my rear in a parking lot, someone else put a good dig in my driver door and the clear coat is peeling everywhere.
Still love to drive it, but with every pasting week it looks worse.

Laura I wish you and your car a happy B-day with many more KM's to come.

i guess i could make the trip up.Just got to figure out how to get there

If you're not planning to hit the 407 from Burlington, you have to find your way to 401 East (either via the QEW or 403 or other routes). Take the 401 East to Hwy 400 North, and get off at the Hwy 7 exit, and make a right. The AMC/Boston Pizza Plaza will be an entrance right after that.

If you hit the 407, take it all the way to Weston Road. Make a left so you're heading North (you'll see big box stores on your right). Make a right onto Hwy 7, cross the 400, and the entrance will be right after that on your right.

i guess i could make the trip up.Just got to figure out how to get there

If you're not planning to hit the 407 from Burlington, you have to find your way to 401 East (either via the QEW or 403 or other routes). Take the 401 East to Hwy 400 North, and get off at the Hwy 7 exit, and make a right. The AMC/Boston Pizza Plaza will be an entrance right after that.

If you hit the 407, take it all the way to Weston Road. Make a left so you're heading North (you'll see big box stores on your right). Make a right onto Hwy 7, cross the 400, and the entrance will be right after that on your right.

or if you wanna make a pit stop in oakville, we can all head up north

groovie thanks a bunch i get SO lost when i get up to all the 400's up there. I'm horible at finding my way around toronto. All i know how to get to realy is the skydome, ACC, the ex grounds and the Phoenix

Love to come out and finally meet some folks but I'm at Mosport for the weekend. Laura are you coming to ALMS again this year? I remember you leaving a business card on my car one year.

Cheers, Jason

Back