• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Index of "Rare" Contour SVTs

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey everyone, wanted to get you more veteran members to help with this list. I have owned several SVTs over the years starting back in 2000, so I guess that makes me an enthusiast, but I was trying to remember all the "rare" or publicized cars just for fun. Maybe someone did this back in the day but for the newer members.......these are what I remember so far:

Extrude Hone Contours (2)
Mirko Racing
Saleen (a personal favorite)
1997 Detroit Grand Prix Pace Car (2)
1998 Detroit Grand Prix Pace Car
Roush Bondurant
Contour Puff

Last edited:
Hey everyone, wanted to get you more veteran members to help with this list. I have owned several SVTs over the years starting back in 2000, so I guess that makes me an enthusiast, but I was trying to remember all the "rare" or publicized cars just for fun. Maybe someone did this back in the day but for the newer members.......these are what I remember so far:

Extrude Hone Contours (2)
Mirko Racing
Saleen (a personal favorite)
1997 Detroit Grand Prix Pace Car (2)
1998 Detroit Grand Prix Pace Car
Roush Bondurant
Contour Puff
Speaking of the contour puff does anyone on here have one of them? I have never seen one in person, but I would love to.

Ok so for those of us who don't know about these rarities what were these differences, and got any pics?

Thanks,
AF

Most of the cars can be seen in the gallery on the main page. Puff was just an svt with nitrous. Im not sure if it was something that SVT did. I know Rara would know.

I think the extrude hone svt's were basically just advertisement vehicles. I dont think anything special was done other than the graphics.

Albert Mirko, the owner of Mirko racing had an svt. I dont know if it ever ended up getting a splitter before he sold it. I actually remember it for sale in the classifieds many years back.

Can anyone tell me what happened to the "Team Contour" 'tour? Is it still around? In the gallery there are some pictures of it at Heartland Park!

Im confused :shrug:

Only pic I have:
mysint.jpg

Only available in 95. Basically was a whited out LS Mystique. Only came in white with 2 tone leather. All whited out grill, wheels, and rear emblems.

Back