• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

When will the how-tos on the main page be back up?

m4gician

Hard-core CEG'er
Sorry I was just looking through the how-tos when I wanted to access some of the how-tos (LIM rebuild, TB optimization) when they're all down and they say "error"

LOL! I just PMed Rara about it, before I saw this topic. Was trying to find the decontenting pictures Peat put up so many years ago.

It seems like every time I do minor/major work on my car, I go inside to check the HowTo and it's down. LOL. :blackeye: This weekend it was rear brakes.

Looks like they didn't come back up w/ the server relocation. Worldtour will likely be working on it. hopefully he can get it taken care of pretty quickly.

I printed out all of the how-to's. I figured when I needed something I wouldn't be able to access it, it's just the way my luck is. I now have all of them in a large folder.
:)

Lucky, it was alternator for me.....

I had my mechanic do my alternator a couple weeks ago. Quoted me at 1.5 hours so I had him put it in writing. Ended up taking him 8 hours (broke one ratchet, one finger and one alternator mounting bolt). Glad I got it in writing and glad I decided not to do it myself.

:blackeye: I hope he only Cut his finger...

Ya. But deep enough to need a few stitches...

1.5 and he worked 8? Haha did you smile or feel bad when paying him?

I take a lot of business there and I flat out told him I thought the 1.5 seemed a bit low. That's why I made sure to get it in writing. Can't feel too guilty when I told him outright it was a pain in the butt.

Back