• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of 2000 SVT #348

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Here ya go ladies. I stil need to go over the driver floorwell again but its about a million times better than when i got it.

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01472.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01474.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

I didn't know you rolled with a stock HU in your ride:crazy: . Great job of cleaning it up now start moding it :D.

Aaron

i'll give you credit for getting the car to where it is now, but i don't think that carpet is coming clean.

Rent one of those Rug Doctor machine's with the Upholstery soap and attachment. I use this once a year on my auto's carpet. Works very well, even on tough stains! Just dont use a spot cleaner in the mean time, they have a tendency to seal in whatever part of the stain it failed to completely remove. With the Rug Doctor, even oil stains, I've managed to almost completely remove them. May take several passes, but the stains lift out.

Aside from the carpet, very clean tour!

I'm surprised that steering wheel still looks new, with what the rest of it looked like!!!!!!! Now you've had a csvt in every color, except green!

the carpet has only been gone over 2 times. It will come clean. The passanger side is already super clean. The seats at 100% better the car in general is about a million times better.

Still needs new LCA's and suspension bits

it does look real nice but i think i get the award for the shine up of an f...d up car award:laugh:

The car smelt like simple green soo orange air freshener was stolen from my laundry room LOL

Back