• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 Boxing Grudge Matches?

:shrug:

I suppose I'll be reliving this SZ at least until next year and some other knucklehead takes the stage...:eek:

FYI, in reality it's more like Trapps - 0 Jug - 57

There were other victems though in years past.:crazy: JVT at '02 was notable and MY99SVT in '01 I think - someone has a pick of each of them driving the bus.

if you guys set this up for giant sumo, not boxing. ill take on steeda...

I'm in, assuming I can make SZ . . .
I'd like to have an Admin battle royale (with cheese)
Rara vs. Worldtour :D

Last edited:
It would have been fun this year; but with the current JUG status it's unlikely.

i don't think it was the jug as much as the HALF GALLON of beer you chugged that got you....

edit: and JVT was worse in 02, but you were both laid out. I was too but nobody saw it so it doesn't count!

i can picture it now...

chang pounding on their face while the mexicasian runs around them punching them in the shins.
then the asican kneels on the ground behind them and chang pushes them over!

i can picture it now...

chang pounding on their face while the mexicasian runs around them punching them in the shins.
then the asican kneels on the ground behind them and chang pushes them over!

He doesn't have to push, his breath will knock us back as it is....:help:

If I am stateside for sz08 I am coming and I will fight myself bare fist. Nothing like a grown man punching himself in the face and trying to get himself into an arm bar ,lol

If I am stateside for sz08 I am coming and I will fight myself bare fist. Nothing like a grown man punching himself in the face and trying to get himself into an arm bar ,lol

damn man im agreeing with you there nothing would be funnier than watching you beat the **** out of yourself. hope your able to make it:laugh:

Back