• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Incubus

winty87

CEG'er
Just got home from the Incubus concert at DTE and it was flippin phenomenal. I've been waiting years upon years to see them. Anybody else go to the concert tonight??

I was going to see them at the state theatre in February. After they cancelled the show twice I said F it and returned my tickets :troutslap:

Their last show at the Palace was good but I was really hoping to see them at the State. Oh well theres always next time.

But making fun of people that I couldn't smack around because I would be scared of breaking them in 1/2 is a wonderful application of intelligence.

Their first 2 CDs are definitely the best. The newer stuff like you said, hit or miss. I'd say most of their radio songs are 'miss'. Yeah they rock live.

I really don't like the older stuff. Mainly Fungus Amongus and Science. I think Every cd they have put out has gotten progressively better than the previous one. The show was amazing.

I really don't like the older stuff. Mainly Fungus Amongus and Science. I think Every cd they have put out has gotten progressively better than the previous one. The show was amazing.

This is where you would be wrong :cool:. The first incubus CD was the only one that had any chance of not sucking. :laugh:

Back