• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet Poll

Minnesota Meet Poll

• Twin Cities

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Duluth

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mid to late August

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other: Suggest a date people!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Ugh I HATE DONUTS!!!!!

5-10-07079.jpg

Wish my ebrake would work - I'd burn off the 12 year old tires on the back just for an excuse to get new ones :crazy:

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: Change those bish's....

Oh I forgot to tell ya... I finally got my headlights to adjust. So now instead of lighting the ground with my high beams i light up the tree tops..:laugh: :laugh:

They are the original tires on the truck. Nothing wrong with that. :) Only have 17K miles on them...same as the truck. So they should last another 30 years or so. LOL On my prizm, after the accident, the one light literally did the same thing. Point up to the tops of the tress....shining racoons.

They are the original tires on the truck. Nothing wrong with that. :) Only have 17K miles on them...same as the truck. So they should last another 30 years or so. LOL On my prizm, after the accident, the one light literally did the same thing. Point up to the tops of the tress....shining racoons.
Im thinking of Hightowering and wetsanding my lights before the meet but im not sure if I wanna tackle that project yet...Hmmm:shrug:

Im thinking of Hightowering and wetsanding my lights before the meet but im not sure if I wanna tackle that project yet...Hmmm:shrug:

Wet sanding is easy easy easy. Do it. I am thinking about hightowers as well. But I don't know if I want to do black or red. I have black paint I can use. But I think it would look better in red.

Wet sanding is easy easy easy. Do it. I am thinking about hightowers as well. But I don't know if I want to do black or red. I have black paint I can use. But I think it would look better in red.
I was thinkin about doin T-Red too, but I think Ill like black better. We'll see. If nothin else I can just take them back apart and paint them red later on.:shrug:
I do wanna do the eyelids while I have them apart though. Im just not sure where to get the stuff.

I'd do the wetsanding for sure. I'm still holding off on the hightowering... I have a spare headlight to use as a Guinea Pig LOL and try different colors to see what I like best. Silver is a lot harder to find a good Hightower color. I think I may just go with a Silver Frost match to the body color for it but like I said I'll try it out on my guinea pig headlight first to see how I like it. If that doesn't look very good I'll try a little darker gray, otherwise I'll just leave them alone.

I'm looking at getting those Fiberglass Eyelids through Top Shop and NVMYSVT :drool: $45 shipped, sorry cnewton no mysti version yet.

sorry cnewton no mysti version yet.
Yeah I saw that...:mad: .... Thats cheap. I want a set for mine, but it will probably be awhile dangit!

I like the look of silver lights on a silfro... I probably will go black. I like the T-Red's with black. I wonder if parked car can color match T-Red to vinyl so I can get a set of vinyl eyelids..... Hmmm:shrug:

Back