• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

junk yards and salvage?

D

devanmc

Does any one know of some good junk yards or salvage places in the metro Detroit area?

Lol good one. But as far as i know he only has v6 parts. im looking for a zetech airbox and maybe a Plenum too.

damn...cant you just search man...its easy
google, search, Michigan Scrap yards...o, and its zetec...not zetech, shows how much you know about your car!
and you wonder why people rip on you.

sorry about the "h"... geez you guys are so critical and i did search all it did was take me to the yellow pages web site. That just showed me adds for things i wasnt searching for.

Parts galore on 8 mile

Second that...i got an air bag sensor for $8 and the air bag control module for like $11 i think. The place is massive and they do have quite a few contiques, but last time i went there were only 2 98+ models iirc.

sweet looks like i found a good place to go. thanks for all the help

damn...cant you just search man...its easy
google, search, Michigan Scrap yards...o, and its zetec...not zetech, shows how much you know about your car!
and you wonder why people rip on you.

Daymn....when did you become the spelling nazi? Maybe the kid ain't know what he needs....help him out

Back