• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

im cheap, im polish, im a CEG'er and i need your help

polackSVT

CEG'er
steeda is going to hate me for this but... he's a good guy , so i hope he'll understand why im posting this here. my name is pawel (25), im not new here, but i dont post too much (maybe cuz im not experienced as others) but im crazy about my tour like you guys, i've never made to a meeting ( and please dont blame for that, or for the fact that im married :)... i met a few of you in person (steeda, stazi, worldtour and so far i have no complaints :) i try to mod my car only when the stack parts go bad, expect for the wheels and exhaust lol) it's time to change my struts and springs, i talked with steeda over the phone, and he gave a really good deal (im not gonna say how much to save my @ss) the thing is i have million bills to pay (but who doesnt) and i really dont wanna go over my budget now. ok, enough crying... my idea/plan/suggestion is that if you guys wanna meet somewhere and help me out , id be in the 7th heaven. i'd supply pizza and beer and girls ...( no girls im married remember:)please let me know what you think about this post, othere then about my english ;//

Yep I got air tools and two compressiors...sure bring it on over, Im sure we can working something out...u bring food, we help you work? If you wanted, bring stuff for the grill...IDK up to you. PM me if your interested as its going to be a mod meet anyways.
Edit: Up to you, but I am about oooo 2 hours from you and 129 miles according to Mapquest.

Last edited:
Bill and I know our suspension stuff... Bring your stuff to the meet im sure we can have it all done in under an hour. haha

I like when asked for a quote for work and it's way under what a shop would charge and it's not low enough. CEGers also aren't going to fugg it up like some shops would either.

I like when asked for a quote for work and it's way under what a shop would charge and it's not low enough. CEGers also aren't going to fugg it up like some shops would either.

Gonna have to agree with todd on this one. Stazi did Bill's Mystique, with Bill there as a 2nd set of hands, so he knows how do to it... Ive done all of the sway bar endlinks on my contour ( with bills help) I did the rear endlinks on my corolla, which are the same setup as the contour's. I know how to deal with rust too. Basically any suspension work you need we can do except for alignments.

Come to Lapeer on saturday, get some food and we all can do your suspension. All we ask is you supply the food :) PLus bill is having a BBQ so we all will be stuffed by the end of the day. I was prepaired to do some extensive car work that weekend anybody (replacing a timing belt) but that got canceled so lets do this instead... We have to do new brake rotors on my rolla' also.

Last edited:
Bring your stuff to the meet im sure we can have it all done in under an hour. haha

Thats my Fav Part!!!

Myself and Stazi probably do more suspensions than anyone. And a car that has never had its suspension off is gonna take you longer than a hour.

Just remember there is a reason i charge to do it and others will do it for food. Becuase it will be done correctly when its done by me.

Thats my Fav Part!!!

Myself and Stazi probably do more suspensions than anyone. And a car that has never had its suspension off is gonna take you longer than a hour.

Just remember there is a reason i charge to do it and others will do it for food. Becuase it will be done correctly when its done by me.

hentz the haha. im sure it will take 4 hours with just bill and I doing it. But since there might be a couple more sets of hands we might be able to make it a little shorter...

Oh BTW, im polish too :D

Odouls
because they're all underaged.
Don't buy them alcohol. :p

Haha, the common Polack response "thanks for helping me... What kind of beer you like?"

like FrenchBlue said... we all are underage, so I wouldnt suggest bringing alcohol.

A nice gesture though. :D

fanta it is

ps,

i can bring some good polish food too, just let me know what

As much as I love some good polish food (My grandmother has some family recipies), in defense of my stomach im gonna say thats a big no.

Back