• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my E0 CSVT #2444/6535

95kobrah

New CEG'er
Just thought i'd post up some pics of my daily driver, I've owned it for over a year now and today is the first day i really made an effort to take some pics of it alone (most other pics are with the cobra). Also, car is for sale, PM me for details. I know its nothing special but it is a good car!

CSVT7.jpg

CSVT4.jpg

CSVT6.jpg

CSVT2.jpg

CSVT12.jpg

CSVT10.jpg

CSVT9.jpg

MYSVTS.jpg

damn, looks good. i wish my black one looked that nice

Thanks for the positive replies guys.... Just an FYI, this car photographs pretty good, but up close the car's paint is probably about 7/10 with several small dings and such expected from a DD. Also, the paint on the lower front doors right behind the wheels have alot of rock chips. The interior looks pristine however, very clean. The wheels are in ok shape, better than some ive seen, and of course the tires are brand new. The side skirt on the right is a bit faded, and the front bumper has the typical "speed bump" scrapes. Headlights are brand new. Overall, with about $500-$1000 the car would be near perfect, but i just cant justify dumping more money into TWO cars that are near or over 10 years old. Im hoping to sell both cars and get a newer (05+) mustang (always been a 'stang guy) and just have one car. Plus im going to be going back to college to get a masters, so i will be doing alot of driving, and id rather do that in a car with 20K miles than 115K. One thing for certain though, the CSVT is one of the most well-balanced, mannered cars I have ever driven, they are truly an overlooked gem.

Nice SVT(s)! Where in Ohio are you?,looks like a Miami county sticker on your plate. I have a space in my garage when you want to move the Cobra! Your interior looks great.

Rod

Nice SVT(s)! Where in Ohio are you?,looks like a Miami county sticker on your plate. I have a space in my garage when you want to move the Cobra! Your interior looks great.

Rod

Ah, complete opposite side of the state... 50 is Mahoning, Youngstown area

$7500 takes the Cobra :)

UPDATE: Got the wheel bearings replaced today, WOW what a difference, like driving a brand new car!!! Sold my Cobra the other day, so it was good timing to get these replaced because i think i would have had to go nutz if i had to hear them anymore. Oh yea, this car is still f/s if anyone is interested too.

Back