• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Body kits

But I don't have $1300 to shell out for the REAR BUMPER ONLY! I'm from Canada, finding parts around here is harder than pulling teeth with a chainsaw. So far my options are Razzi (um no thanks i'll stick to stock, thank you very much) and extreme dimensions.

Just do yourself a favor and find some one parting out their SVT and get the SVT kit. It's better then any rice kit you'll find out there.

But I don't have $1300 to shell out for the REAR BUMPER ONLY! I'm from Canada, finding parts around here is harder than pulling teeth with a chainsaw. So far my options are Razzi (um no thanks i'll stick to stock, thank you very much) and extreme dimensions.

lol its just as hard in the states to find the SVT parts

Here is that so called ricer kit. I have it, i like it.

Attachments

• 2384075_50_full.jpg
    2384075_50_full.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
It was from Extreme Dimensions. I got straight through them. Not really any fitment issues. The passenger side flares out a little, but other than that its fine. Its pretty flexible, its fiberglass.

andy's autosport's bodykit is pretty nice looking IMO. i have thought about buying the front bumper to go with my stock SVT skirts and rear bumper. if i dont do that i'll go with the common route, the mirko splitter :)

There are some pics on here about it. its kind of big and doesnt really flow woth the car, at least the rear end doesnt. But it is nice.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Not really, those were photoshopped. Sorry to ruin your fun M!key. They might be the mondeo kits which dont fit our cars b/c of various reasons.

Back