• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I really hope this isnt a CEGer bidding on this SVT throttle body!

holy crap, wtf? I sure hope that is not real - if it is, I will be selling mine too!

From the winning bidders screen name. I presume that he is from the UK. They usually pay top dollar for SVT parts. I sold a guy an SVT UIM and TB for 475 shipped a year or so ago and he was vacationing here in Orlando.

Yeah, how did you not catch onto the eBay users name? Mondeo guys go crazy for SVT parts sometimes.

When I listed SVT UIM and LIMs, I got requests from all over Europe willing to pay a crap load for shipping.

Yeah, how did you not catch onto the eBay users name? Mondeo guys go crazy for SVT parts sometimes.

When I listed SVT UIM and LIMs, I got requests from all over Europe willing to pay a crap load for shipping.

Right on! Sold the on off my burnt parts car for a mint. He paid mad loot for the shipping too.:laugh:

The bidders name was private until the auction ended. ;)

damn!!
i have one in my garage i was going to give to someone...now i think i should throw it on ebay instead!!

I wonder if that was gulfcat's SVT TB. Sam do you know where she lives?

Whoever sold it got some spending money.

Last edited:
Back