• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Reebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you think im so slow?

I don't have to think I know. I can tell by the fact that you like Emo music=Doesn't play football or track sprinter= slow State some 40yard or 100 meter times and Ill change my opinion

Whenever you wanna see a 28yr old smoke you in a race let me know.

Maybe we'll have to set up boxing matches at SZ like trapps and I where talking about

I don't have to think I know. I can tell by the fact that you like Emo music=Doesn't play football or track sprinter= slow

Whenever you wanna see a 28yr old smoke you in a race let me know.

Maybe we'll have to set up boxing matches at SZ like trapps and I where talking about

this is hilarious im laughing my a$$ off right now. this kid weighs like 60lbs. NO BOXING:laugh: i would love to watch you 2 clowns race i think this is a must

EMO MUSIC =SLOW.. awsomeLOL

Last edited:
So becasue i dont play football or run track im a slow runner? What about cross country, soccer, baseball, hockey, basketball, rugby, any form of cycling or bmx ,or any other highly athletic sport or ART form for that matter?

hmmm...I already know thats a bad idea, considering you are literally about 1.5x my size and probably half a foot taller then me. Nor do i trust you not to hit while im down.

Oh yeah almost forgot. I dont listen to emo music anyways. Its more a hardcore and heavy metal for me.

Last edited:
oh man the race would be awsome we could promote it like pay per veiw for esob :laugh:

im up for a race. hmm... maybe i should actually start working out again... its been maybe a month...

oh its on, pop in steeda lets get some wagers goin:laugh:
since i pretty much messed up this thread let me fix it ATT.REEBS who do you wanna bet on in the race?

Last edited:
i have no wager on this. Only to prove or not to prove. That some who dances and doesn't play football or run track, can run fast. haha i really dont have anything to wager with anyways, im broke.

I'll have the next SVT parts car by August 1st, just trying to get time to strip that Pete guys old car and make room in the driveway. :)

im taking alot of the parts that are left on that thing.

I'll have Petes car cut up and in this trailer before any of you clowns come over. :D

VegasTripSmudgeandcars169.jpg

I'm sure Pete can't wait to see a picture of his shell all cut up and ready for the scrap. :laugh:

I'll have Petes car cut up and in this trailer before any of you clowns come over. :D

VegasTripSmudgeandcars169.jpg

I'm sure Pete can't wait to see a picture of his shell all cut up and ready for the scrap. :laugh:

I want the gas cap off that one...never know when you might need an extra...

hey bagged, what are you wagering on the race?

I want the gas cap off that one...never know when you might need an extra...

hey bagged, what are you wagering on the race?

Ya Ummm we are already past that. Welcome to TODAY!!!

You dance HAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you should preform some flaming broadway act to fix your jalopy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back