• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of the Wing.

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
A friend of mine works at Winner/Ford by my house and he got me a wing for free. all i had to do was get it painted my color. and i finally got it on.
so...heres the pics.

Pictures015-1.jpg

After painted and before i put it on.

Pictures029.jpg

After it was put on.

Pictures034.jpg

at the car show with it.

Pictures035.jpg

a rear end shot of it.

And the final shot i have of the camera:

Pictures036.jpg

LOL, when I saw the title of the thread and the posters screen name, I was expecting to see a massive park bench.

It looks really good, what wing is that off of?

I'll give a lot of props to anyone who can guess what the wing is off of. and im not sure about the trunk struts. my wallet is empty and dad is paying for the springs and struts so i think that one will have to wait....unless you can buy me one :)

LOL, when I saw the title of the thread and the posters screen name, I was expecting to see a massive park bench.

It looks really good, what wing is that off of?

ahhah thats funny.

but honestly thats one of the cleanest svts ive seen! good job and the spoiler looks great!

Wow, your paint is in great shaped and the wing looks real good :cool: No clue what it's off of, but good choice!

I just saw a new Malibu and I was like, Hmm that spoiler looks familiar. So I passed the guy and checked it out. Then I figured it out.:crazy: Looks awesome:drool: :drool:

Back