• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody Know What This Is?

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
I was at a car showin town and spotted this car. I am not sure what it is.. Anybody know??
IMG_0790.jpg

I also saw these two cars there... The Pacer has 300k on it..

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

My guess would be the first is a Bradley GT kit car on a VW frame the last one goes to show how young some of you are.... its a "Delorean" if I spelled it correctly. Just to show you how cocaine can finance a car company...lol

Same car that was used in "Back to the Future" movies

Last edited:
Last one...DeLorean it is , built in Ireland

Last one...DeLorean it is , built in Ireland

My guess would be the first is a Bradley GT kit car on a VW frame the last one goes to show how young some of you are.... its a "Delorean" if I spelled it correctly. Just to show you how cocaine can finance a car company...lol

Same car that was used in "Back to the Future" movies

As to financing...well...I do not think he ever got a chance to finance anything with the "coke" he was to transport into the US..
He was a higher up VP for GM at one time ...
The body of the DMC is stainless steel , and when he, CEO for his DeLoreanCorp. ran out of financing , he was so desperate TO RESCUE HIS COMPANY he got trapped in an FBI sting to fly a huge load
of drugs from Mexico to the USA..
I think his brother has a Cadillac dealership in Cleveland ,Ohio

That first car is one of the most ugly things I have ever seen. I mean wow, I cant think of anything uglier.

HAHA I just noticed, it looks like the guy behind the De Lorean is wearing a white lab coat. That must be Doc Brown. :laugh:

i used to know a guy who's GF's dad had 5 deloreans. 2 that ran and 3 for parts.

they are slow and stuff but are still pretty damn cool cars.

i also saw one out on long island once, the plate was "OUTATIME" which was cool cause i'd reckon it would be a hard plate to get, being what the car in the movie's plate said and all.

Back