• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Muffler (Angle style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my.php

What's up with all the spray bomb. It looks to me that he didn't even bother taking the parts off and just started spraying every where.:nonono:

I can't look at it anymore. :eek:

If someone can fix the pic to automatically pop up then please do.

all i can say is...

WHY, would you do that to a perfectly respectable car?!

ok, im done now :cry:

wow...

so, you used the same paint from your door trim on your engine?

P7170010.jpg

I can't believe your parents didn't kick your arse for doing that to your car...& if your friends have any influence over this, then it's time for some new friends :nonono:

...other than that, have fun modding!

Someday, you will look back on this and laugh and say why did I do that. Lower the car, get rid of the blue paint, get rid of the lettering, and straighten out the muffler. Then it should look good.

Someday, you will look back on this and laugh and say why did I do that. Lower the car, get rid of the blue paint, get rid of the lettering, and straighten out the muffler. Then it should look good.

You forgot the part about getting rid of the zetec

To the original poster. What did you expect? You posted up here basically begging for opinions, and when you didn't get the opinions you wanted, you go back and edit all of your posts and notify the moderators like 90 times in a row to try to make it all go away. Grow up and realize that the rest of the world isn't going to coddle you and tell you whatever you want to hear. The world is a harsh place, and generally people will tell you the truth.

Next time, don't ask for opinions if you really don't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back