• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any meets going on around the area??

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
Any type of meets or get 2gethers going on around North Jersey - Eastern PA??? Im in Jersey City and will travel to see some people... Willing 2 drive 2 hours from Jersey City, NJ....

- Amyn

Hey, I live like hour away from jersy city and I also work at Newark, that's like ten min away, so if you wana have something, I'm more then happy to join you!!!

Maybe we can drive down to the shore one day..... I have to get everyone together again

Whats the best day for you???

- Amyn

No meets really set up yet.
There is one show in Harrisburg on 5 August but that seems to be almost a three hour drive for you.

In the next few months I'd like to set up a meet at Snuzzles in Mertztown. That's just under two hours for you.
http://www.etakeoutorders.net/homepage/default.aspx?name=snuzzles

There is also a place that Brian (checker'd SVT) would like have a meet. I can't recall the name of the place but it is near Lancaster. That one would be kinda far for you too.

Shoot me a PM with some dates/places that you can think of and we can go from there.

Aug fifth is a Sunday?...That can be done who is heading down there....I can have a friend coming DEF as well(another CSVT)..

Whos heading to that show in Harrisburg and gimme some details....

- Amyn

Car show July 29th!!!! see Capitol CEG for the info. or just keep reading..lol

Blue Diamond Show in New Castle,DE. its on july 29th. at 11am to 5pm. Open to all makes and models and years of autos and trucks. ENTRY FEE: 20 dollars (shirt and goodie bag included)

the address is: 765 Hamburg Rd. New Castle,DE 19720.

PM for more info or questions.

Thanks,
Mike.

^ No you didn't. You know you have to call me. ;)

I might be at the hoffman show. Not exactly sure if im going to the concert or not yet.

I do hope you make it to Hoffman.
Although, that is going to be one great concert. :)

My Friend and I seem like we are in..... If I do registration the same day of the show will I have a spot where all the Contours are going to be???? Or they just put you in an available spot????

My Friend and I are very likely to go...unless something comes up!:shrug:

- Amyn

Hey, I lwould love to go down the shore , lets make it happened, any day is good for me except saturday and thursday, but I can probably take of on thursday so if you let me know in advance, i'm in!!!!

My Friend and I seem like we are in..... If I do registration the same day of the show will I have a spot where all the Contours are going to be???? Or they just put you in an available spot????

My Friend and I are very likely to go...unless something comes up!:shrug:

- Amyn

We have single-handedly created the Contour class at this show...don't worry, you'll have a spot with other Contours...:)

^ Yes we sure did and yes you will (be able to park with the tours).

See you and your friend on the 5th.

I'm not worried. You'll call me soon. :D

Although, I did wonder where you were last night when I was getting my hair cut. :laugh:

Close, it's every five weeks. :D
I thought Paul was on the prowl on a weekly basis. :laugh:

Back