• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So who lives around the Norwood area?

S2Knott

Hard-core CEG'er
well i moved to Norwood on sunday and im going to UTI starting Aug 5th, i would assume theres way more ceg'ers up here than on cape cod so who lives are and wants to go on a drive sometime?

btw wtf is there to do in Norwood? its like a ghost town at night. me and my roomates where driving around boston tonight it great that its only 20 minutes away now! i love the city! (sort of) definetly miss my home at the ocean though!

I have told you already I live in Norwood. We have talked about something on the forum before. By the way the only thing in Norwood to do is go to the bars near the center.

Last edited:
bob and i live near norwood, but im hoping you already knew that. the thread should have said "who lives around norwood, ma with the exception of bob and DJ because i already know you 2 live about 5 minutes down the road from norwood?"

i wonder if that would fit

Hey S2Knott what up with you car? Smoking a little? My car will be there tomorrow with yours. Mine looks a little tired needs a good cleaning and some wax. And if you go there I know I have 2 different rims on there. The guy said the noise that Ive been hearing is from one of my tires, so i put the E0 on there. Hopefully mine gets fixed tomorrow.

Back