• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the **** don't work!

Ill post pics of the interior when its cleaned

well, we should see those in about 3 weeks after you pull everything out, start it on fire, hire a preist, and call the ghost busters. And another i am wondering is how did he get all that crap UNDER the center consel.

Last edited:
I would also suggest restoring those yellow calipers to what they used to look like. Yellow flows with any color, especially red! :troutslap:

anything can be cleaned. just wait ive got a feeling it will turn out o.k maybe the guy will join ceg so everyone will get to see the after product.

Maybe Steeda can convince him to come to a meet when he finishes fixing his car. But WOW. What a LAZY ARSE SOB this guy was. Do I even want to imagine what condition his house or any of his other personal belongings are in?? :rolleyes:

Yeah, the kid driving is my little brother... Not the owner. We had him steer cuz hes light weight :p

look at pics 6 and 7 the lady in the background is looking at us like were nuts:laugh:

Back