• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New wheels!+ a mod

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Well here are my new wheels! 19" Racing Hart C5's.:drool: Also some pics of my guage pod installed
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

Thank you to Shawn for the wheels!!!!!!!!!!! You are the man!!!!:cool:

Did Shawn sell you the wheels or just inform you of where to get them..He just recently bought them new..
If he bought these new recently then damn he and the roads he lives on are hard on some wheels. We swapped wheels. These are in need of some tlc but will be back to new soon enough!

If he bought these new recently then damn he and the roads he lives on are hard on some wheels. We swapped wheels. These are in need of some tlc but will be back to new soon enough!

Maybe they were'nt excatly new then i thought they were.

yeah, the wheels were far from new when i bought them. the previous owner had them on his cougar and wasn't too careful. they were hardly ever on my car. but now that i live in cleveland, the roads are even worse than buffalo and the 19's just arent cutting it

Glad you made it home w/o blowing out a tire, damn are those things low profile:shocked: Get some new rubber before the Dragon run though!

Glad you made it home w/o blowing out a tire, damn are those things low profile:shocked: Get some new rubber before the Dragon run though!
Ha no monies for rubber before the run thats for sure unless i catch a deal or the lottery lol

Back