• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where has all the people gone?

I noticed the intercooler, and the weight reduction from Glenn not being in the car! :laugh:

I'm on vacation in the Outer Banks and without internet access. I found a very poor signal right now. All everyone needs to know is that I'm sitting on the beach typing this :laugh:

rpm front and rear arms in blue. rpm blue tranny cover. large front bumper also rpm blue. venom fireball 17 turn motor ajustal timing. jato crowd pleaser 2.0 body,street tires front and rear. i am running it with 7 cell 4200 mah batterys. top speed 42 mph so far. next month i am going brushless with the new system from traxxas. top speed 70+ with a 3s lipo battery. about 200 in hop ups so far.. :)

Sounds great...keep it up! It's pretty cool that Traxxas is coming out with that brushless system...

Sounds great...keep it up! It's pretty cool that Traxxas is coming out with that brushless system...

i will post up some pics of it in the next couple days. it looks nice i am getting another body on payday. i also have upgraded the tranny to all steel gears. and a wheelir bar. i can do wheelies on comand. :) not bad for electric. :)

Back