• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Florida meet pics

I saw them. A few were my pics too. :cool:

It was a great turnout. Were those the best pics? I know there was a lot more. A few that shouldn't be seen. :laugh:

Wish i could have been there guys..cars look good..Sam i see the new headlights..And kyle, Already seen the newly painted hood. makes the car look 10x's better..

Wish i could have been there guys..cars look good..Sam i see the new headlights..And kyle, Already seen the newly painted hood. makes the car look 10x's better..

Yeah man got the new headlights in. They are sweet. I was thinking at the meet when I was really wasted that we could have had 9 more SVTs and a regular contour and a mondeo turn out. Now hat would have been a huge meet. Shame on you guys:

Mart_svt
Peinstars
200SVT
DeepdishSVT
Cops got my svt
N2EAL
jthursby
James... dont know his CEG name
The SVT that I always see on 45th st. female owner.
The guy with the work in progress SVT
The other SVT I have here at home.

If I missed anyone else shame on you guys too.

Cant wait to see the pro shots!

i don't blame you man, i'd of stuck around at home for that kind of cash as well!

figured I'd make a little contribution, lol.

1) This was JJ's first "female foo foo drink" that started off his night of misery and our night of amusement.

Photo-0150.jpg

2) This is a picture of Brent humping a certain Cougar troll's gas tank. Notice the pinky finger, lol.

Photo-0152.jpg

Enjoy,
Mike.

figured I'd make a little contribution, lol.

1) This was JJ's first "female foo foo drink" that started off his night of misery and our night of amusement.

Photo-0150.jpg

I think this is the last thing I remember. By the way they brought me the wrong drink. I was supposed to get a BUD. lol Remind me to kick whoever took this.:blackeye: :mad: :help: :crazy:

Nice pics looks like fun
I like the black out tails on the car with the centerlines, I think??? Looks kool when your braking!

- Amyn

Thanks for the compliment. I love the taillights, but doubt I could reproduce the same look. I think nightshades changed its formula

Back