• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

I asked somebody about the snake once. They said it wasn't all that great. Something worth checking out though.
Definitely run the dragon in the morning at some point. During the 05 run, I woke up before Zach and Adam (350z) and went up to the dragon (still foggy). It was different and worth getting started earlier to do it.

i and ross did a skyway run and wow. that was hella fun. untill bigfoot came out in the woods where we had stopped at. but a night time dragon run and skyway run would be great.

i and ross did a skyway run and wow. that was hella fun. untill bigfoot came out in the woods where we had stopped at. but a night time dragon run and skyway run would be great.
Yeah...just make sure your wheel nut is on tight and WITH a cotter pin.:laugh:

i cant figure out what all i want and from who. it is hard when you have to look at all those pics for two cars:troutslap:

i just opened mine up and wow. lots of good memories. cant wait for next year and ill post the pix of the lake which was pretty cool

How about that route called "The Snake" that they guy at Wheelers had a t-shirt of. He said its about and hour and half NE of the area:confused:

Bump for '07 question

Bump for '07 question

I've gotta plan vacation time....

Is the Fall '07 Dragon run likely to be October 12 - 14 (Friday - Sunday)?
Or October 5 - 7 because Monday the 8th is Columbus Day?

Back