• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

Parts FS

Parts FS

FS: Used Tan SVT Floor Mats
FS: 95 SE Wheels with new tires!
FS: SVT Wheels
FS: New DMD

I'm sure I've got other parts, and will update this list as I clean out the basement.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: SVT Focus wheels wrapped in 215/45/R17 kumho ecsta SPT's. Tires have about 4 months of daily driving on them so plenty of tread left.

IMG_0384.jpg

Free Greystone Cloth Seats! These are getting thrown out as soon as I figure out how. Driver, passenger, and rear bench. Pretty good condition, no rips or anything.

DSC00284.jpg

All right. I really need the cash now, so I figure I'll post this here. If you or anybody you know wants a sub-amp-wiring setup COMPLETE (or nearly, depends how you look at it), it is for sale...

Includes:
Dual 2x12" Subs in bandpass enclosure, 600w RMS
Sony Xplod 2-channel amp, bridged to 340w RMS
8g power wire (probably long enough)
2x8g ground wires (doubled up, ~3ft in length)
Amp-sub wires (two sets, one for illumination, one for information. one set is crimped halfway because they weren't long enough by themselves...)
Remote wire (might be long enough, but others can be had for CHEAP)

I will drive up to probably around 100 miles to get these off my hands. PM me for price and/or details.

However, I WILL make it known that the amp DOES overheat when operating for over an hour on high gain/volume in the summertime. It has been doing this ever since I got it a year and a half ago.

anyone have a contour svt for sale condition does not matter. ive been searching high and low and cant find anything. have money in hand for the right 1 or 2

Eibach springs

Eibach springs

Free - used Eibach Pro Spring set. I put about 23,000 miles on them until one of the front springs broke.

I bought them from website/mail order company that no longer exists. And according to Eibach (who don't sell directly to end users), to return under warranty I'd have to send them to point of purchase, and have them replace it under warranty. I found the Million Mile warranty to be very limited load of BS. If you think you can finagle a replacement spring out of them go for it. Got the part number for a single front spring from them (they have it in stock, and will not sell directly), and tried Tirerack (Eibach phone rep's idea). Tirerack phone rep found the part number, but said he was unable to order the single spring. It'd have to be a whole set (Eibach no longer has the rear springs in stock, nor will they be making more).

Anyways, free if you'd like to pick them up near Haverhill or Lowell, MA.

anyone know of any SVT's in the CT/Mass/NY area that are currently for sale, i'm starting to looking because well SVT's are awesome haha

anyone know of any SVT's in the CT/Mass/NY area that are currently for sale, i'm starting to looking because well SVT's are awesome haha

My 00 SVT (Silver Frost/Midnight Blue) will be going up for sale soon. It's got 74k miles, almost mint condition. The motor is blown but it's being replaced with a 54k mile SVT motor next weekend hopefully.

Parts I need:

Driver side E1 SVT/Cougar V6 caliper bracket

Plastic I-Beam Center support for SVT bumper

Those metal side bracket/supports for each corner of the SVT Bumper/Also came on pre98's I believe

Please PM me if you have any of these available

Last edited:
SE side skirts Ok shape make an offer.
2 free dunlop D60 tires 205-60-15 1/4 to 1/2 tread.
Contour spare tire make an offer
free SHO tan interior front door panels
Free Mazda 6 carbon fiber hood

took my knobbly R2's off, and put the Maj's on only to see snow about a week later (today), so im looking for a set of stockies or anything else cheap e0 or e1 whatever, tires are good but i could probably get a junkyard set or something. i posted here rather than the classifieds because i want it to be local no shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRAND NEW set of "SVT" floormats. I was told that these mats were one of the last aftermarket sets made. These mats are midnight blue with silver "SVT" embroidery. These mats are still in the original plastic bag and were only removed for two car shows.

here are the pics of my SVT focus wheels that are currently up for sale...tires need to be replaced...you can see the scuffing on the ring of the bowl part...no road rash at all and very clean

92 triple black stang

92 triple black stang

92 mustang convertable 306 supercharged built by coast high performace in cali. has under 1000 miles just lost interested looking to buy something better on gas.. again it is fullllyyyyyy built

DSC02317-1.jpg

DSC02319-1.jpg

Looking to sell my 95 duratec contour...

Unfortunately it doesn't run too well, and it needs a new alternator; repairs are just too much cost for me, and I don't have the skill to fix it myself.

Truth be told, it's not in particularly good condition, but if anyone is interested in it, you may be able to get some parts off of it, and the tires are almost brand new.

Hope I hear from someone...

WTB: Any suspension mods. (tranny's about to let go...) Figured I'd get the chassis ready for the incoming power... Please tell me the price, condition of part, location, and cost of shipping to southeastern CT(if you can) in the PM. Thanks everyone!:D

WTB: TRANSMISSION!! :help:

I've got some kind of nasty noise coming from the tranny and will need to get it fixed sooner rather than later. If you've got an extra laying around, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thanks!

99 cougar

99 cougar

im selling the cougar its a 99 red auto. has 134 on it.. the bad it went for an unmanned ride into a tree. it has beenhammerd back just need to get a bumper, hood and lights air bags are still good and it still has a clean title trades welcome need to sell asap

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD

DSC02358.jpg

DSC02359.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

Last edited:
Back