• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New pics......Oh Yea

Harrry

Addicted CEG'er
After sitting for so long i decided to take it out for a few hours.

Here she is sitting fine as could be with my new set of wheels. :cool:

I just love how the rims change color as you move around the car :drool:

105_0019.jpg

105_0025.jpg

105_0028.jpg

105_0030.jpg

Damn, i'm Jealous of your PAINT! Mines horrible, and I wouldn't DARE taking that close up of a shot of my car...:laugh:

how long have you had the non svt grille and why have i never noticed it.... maybe cause its you're a ghost, come to more meets butthead.

I've had that se grill for years maybe 2-3 now. Since we all use too meet at redline. I swap the grills back and fourth. The svt grill is not painted. I don't want to destroy the svt grill because if i sell the car. I'd rather put it back to stock.

Yeah i should start coming to more meets but since i started my masters program and working i honestly have no time between the old lady school and work.:blackeye:

Car is looking real good.

Come get my springs foo!

Yeah my bad....I was stuck out in troy working on some prints of there high school we are working on:blackeye:

Dig the spoiler and wheels.

Dont dig the nonSVT grill and ding dong guards.

The wing was on the car when i bought it, actually Alex first pointed it out to me at the b-dubs meet like 3 years ago that the wing is not stock. +1 for Alex.

Yeah i have the svt grill but i love the color match. Also i don't like the door dings removed on the t-reds or greens. Now on silver or black cars it looks good.

Looks real good!
Who's that in the reflection? :D

My girlfriend. She has been bothering the hell out of me about wanting to drive my car. So i pulled out of the garage and went to an empty lot for her to drive it. I have a 17 sec clip, but i don't know where to upload the video to host it on ceg.

The rims look amazing. They look soo good in person. i get compliments everywhere i go. 16.7 lbs 18's.
Only set on the contour forum.

Also i have eibachs front and bats rear.

Last edited:
Here are some more.

From the front/back the rim looks chrome

But from the side pic they look dark.

105_0022.jpg

105_0029.jpg

Back