• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Everyone!!!!

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Thanks for coming out. Sorry I left, I had to help bagged and NOTbagged with a car situation.

Good meet in general, eh?

Lots of new faces from near and far...

Lots of action...
Downshifts for 6th to third:cool:
Blowing IC pipes
IC pipe hitting cars
Battery power wire being ripped out of car
Lug nuts coming lose

Everyone is expected to attend the EOSB. Check that thread.

once again thanks

rofl, I was the only one to help with the batter relocation wire, we actually tied that thing with the tire that Austin hit... hahaha-

Good meet, like I said, wish I could have met ya but, there will be other times. Unlike last year I will do my best to make the EOSB, but i'm almost sick of commuting. Thanks for setting it up, met some more new people and it was great-

edit: Mx- my plan was to meet you too but, I didn't want to bother you when you were fixing up your stuff haha. I was the one who asked if everything was alright while you were in the TP parking lot and the first one behind you on the freeway when it happened in the pullover lane and you waved me on lol

rofl, I was the only one to help with the batter relocation wire, we actually tied that thing with the tire that Austin hit... hahaha-

LOL thanks for helping me out :cool: What a freak occurance that was. I seriously had NO time to react when I saw that thing. :blackeye:

Nice to meet everyone and see some cars. :) Jason sorry I had to leave early today so we'll catch up later ...

Downshifts for 6th to third:cool:

you mean "...from 6th to third"... correct.
just the changing of that words makes it mean something dif and "from" seems like it would fit better.
but on the good side you didn't seem like as big a jerk from watching you in person as i thought you were on here

Anyways, the meet was fun. Alot more interesting then i had expected, seeing as it was my first. see everyone at EOSB.

Last edited:
send me a pm and explain that.
please

Last edited:
Click Rawburt's profile, then click "View all posts by Rawburt", then start reading the threads.
You'll see what ensues, especially the Raw vs Steeda posts.
You're on your way, kiddo.

You wanna see the good stuff go to the old forums.

I cant count how many times I was banned for trying to stick up for myself when steeda/Mxracer/todras stalked every post I made and turned it to sh*t. Its a popularity contest on here, you'll learn that.

sounds like it. well they can be jerks all they want, its not like their going to beat me up, cuz then they would really be cool. beating up a 5' 6" 134lbs 17yr. when how old is steeda? and how big is he?

You wanna see the good stuff go to the old forums.

I cant count how many times I was banned for trying to stick up for myself when steeda/Mxracer/todras stalked every post I made and turned it to sh*t. Its a popularity contest on here, you'll learn that.

but in the grand scheme of things, you're pretty popular on the boards, but no one likes you cause you smell like an old mans balls.

Last edited:
sounds like it. well they can be jerks all they want, its not like their going to beat me up, cuz then they would really be cool. beating up a 5' 6" 134lbs 17yr. when how old is steeda? and how big is he?

lol, noone is gonna beat you up.

steeda and his posse like to mess with the EGL'ers, thats just the way it is around here. If you wanna last, better grow some thicker skin.

lol, noone is gonna beat you up.

steeda and his posse like to mess with the EGL'ers, thats just the way it is around here. If you wanna last, better grow some thicker skin.

well someone did say they would hit me and steeda said s*** would hit the fan.

Just learn from your mistakes. Be more careful / respectful driving next time, and people wont say that kind of stuff. threats shouldn't be happening, period!

haha thanks, but i expect them from people who wont or atleast shouldn't. its a nice scare tactic

Back