• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wow dirty

Not the EGL. We're made of metal and brawn. I wore nothing more than a rhinestone encrusted pair of leather thongs.

Just another EGL episode of Chop, Cut, Rebuild err Clean, Fix, and Drive. Have money? Will restore SVT for you.

Last edited:
Jesus, it looks like Pete's spring zing night all over again, except instead of it being in a toilet, it was in this car.

I hope you priced that after you got the car!!! I would charge double just cause they let the car get like that in the first damn place :blackeye:

ya i did, doing a suspension and cleaning for the guy. Normal suspension price then 400 to clean the interior

I hope that person keeps it clean after all the effort you put forth (and money he put forth to pay you). That car is dag nasty for sure. I thought I had cleaned some nasty ones in the past, but damn!

I hope that person keeps it clean after all the effort you put forth (and money he put forth to pay you). That car is dag nasty for sure. I thought I had cleaned some nasty ones in the past, but damn!

after working on it a bit that thing has crap all over and everywhere, there was so much crap inside the center console, i don't even know how that much stuff was in there.

God thats nothing, my friends ZX2 is so much worse the that. So gross. From blackend arm rest from this arm dirty, soda stains on the roof, and a pool of mystery gel in the cup holders that at one time used to be soda. ugh nto to mention all the cd cases and random papers littering it.

Back