• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Wheels!!!

dpa43

CEG'er
Finally got the tires for my new rims in. They are 18" Enkei OR-52 with Kumho 711 225/18/40. They ride really nice. I think I probably could have gone to 235 on the tire size. It was getting dark so I snapped a few pics, and yes I know the car is dirty. Also if anyone knows where I can get center caps for these rims let me know. They show that they have them on the Enkei website but they do not tell you where to get them or even have a e-mail to ask them.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I also know the car is in need of a drop, so hopefully soon I can get the rest of the toys on.
standard.jpg

Whats the offset of your wheels? I got 18" enkei GF1s with a 43 and I was told to go with a 215/35/18. I'm gonna take them back and get 225/40 because they don't fill out the wheelwells nearly enough.

Whats the offset of your wheels? I got 18" enkei GF1s with a 43 and I was told to go with a 215/35/18. I'm gonna take them back and get 225/40 because they don't fill out the wheelwells nearly enough.

18 X 7.5 45 Offset

and I can slide two fingers between the tire/rim and the strut tower.

Hmm... I wonder what those wheels would look like on a black CSVT?? I cant seem to find a decent rim for my car - every time I fall in love with a rim in the wheel section, it is no longer made... :cry:

Wow, I love the look of your car! Wheels, pre-98 trunk w/ lip spoiler, angle cut exhaust tips, gauge pod, tint, clear corners & mesh....all comes together really great.

Back