• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo SVT in action (56k NO)

cmon rawb! Ur title wuz turbo svt in action. Not csvt cruising tha streets. Would've been nice to let these guys have a feel of wot nautilus can do to an otherwise disrespected car. Looks awesome tho!

Well.. not so much haha.. I just wanted to see it in person. At least I had the chance to see Jeff's new engine.. AND he still owes me a ride in it haha

Nah, i think he talking about this --> </3

_________________________________^ wtf is that?

Car looks awsome Rob, i have a new wallpaper :D

Last edited:
Nice pics although I would love to know where to you got your OEM style cf hood?

Can't stop looking at that second pic. :drool::drool:

You could smear dookey on the headlights and it would still be...:drool::drool:

Last edited:
I didn't take the pics.

The guy who took these knows what hes doing. Most the pics he was just messing around with while hanging out the window of another car. Before you go and judge someones photography skills, you might want to read the thread first.

Never said you didn't know how to use the camera. And I knew you didn't take them unless you let someone else drive your car....but that wouldn't be very fun would it? LOL! Car is lookin' great though.

I think your silver svt is one of the nicest on CEG!!! And the pictures are amazing. The slowed pic is pretty easy to do with an SLR camera and a tripod. Get ride though...

Chris, I didnt think you had your license back yet. And just a little FYI, I'm at woodward every single weekend. Be around your phone friday or sat

Back