• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what is....

Yeah. I agree but, what can ya do. I tried to keep my driving as decent as possible while snapping some of those shots. I did find myself a little too close for my comfort to you on the bike on one occasion (I hate getting close to bikes since my brother had his), and I didn't mean it haha. But at least you got some shots on the bike this year.

However I still haven't met ya in person, which i'm quite upset about, but I understand you left to help someone haha

LOL give me a shout some time when your around here. We'll get a few of us together and grab some beers or something.

When i came back you and austin where gone. I needed to talk to him to but we HAD to leave like that second.

LOL I need new tires. atleast i finnally got the suspension set up for me 2 days ago. It was scary before way to much compression damping

Right when I noticed that pipe wobbling under your car I thought "uh oh that's gonna come loose and fall off" ... like 10 seconds later it flew off and hit the Semi behind you. And I guess half of EGL as well :help:

Right when I noticed that pipe wobbling under your car I thought "uh oh that's gonna come loose and fall off" ... like 10 seconds later it flew off and hit the Semi behind you. And I guess half of EGL as well :help:

yea, i was there. damnit dave, you and your irresponsible piping haha could've ended alot worse, although i don't think egl pulling to the shoulder was necessary.

Dude it bothers me.

WTF is wrong with you. YOU DO NOT DRIVE LIKE THAT IN A PACK FULL OF CEG'RS.

DO IT AGAIN AND SERIOUSLY **** WILL HIT THE FAN!

i changed lanes fast. so what? its not like i wasn't looking where i was going, i checked all my mirrors, my blind spots, what the other guys were doing and where i was planning on going. i just moved faster then most would. sorry, didnt know it freaked you guys out so much.

This is making me laugh. So you guys are chewing him up for getting a little too happy changing lanes at his first meet. But a bike and a almost 500rwhp stang going at it blowing off pipes into the precious group of EGL is ok? C'mon now, thats pretty ridiculous.

PS Nothing but love. Tear the streets up all day long!

You wouldn't have said that Raw if you witnessed what he was doing. Never seen anyone drive like that at all the CEG meets I've been too. Seriously I backed off and moved 2 lanes over.

the only time i was doing those lane changes was basically when i was behind you, which was before and during that pipe incident. once i was behind steeda, this was after we all got off the shoulder, i didnt do anything but give him like 3 car lengths and stay in my lane. so idk what steeda is talking about. he never saw any of it. well i dont think he would have

You wouldn't have said that Raw if you witnessed what he was doing. Never seen anyone drive like that at all the CEG meets I've been too. Seriously I backed off and moved 2 lanes over.

removed the part where i moved fast into the lane. was their anything else wrong with it. did i cut people off, did i come close to people, did i go into the shoulder... come on come up with something better then quick lanes changes to get bent out of shape about

If its any worse then some of the driving I've seen from Aliasjerk, then yeah I don't blame ya.
All I'm saying is that, this was the kids first meet. He didnt know what to expect or how to act. Instead of chewing him a new ass and potentially having another EGL noob "leave" lets just nicely inform him. Much smoother that way.

devan- just let it go, trust me.

If its any worse then some of the driving I've seen from Aliasjerk, then yeah I don't blame ya.
All I'm saying is that, this was the kids first meet. He didnt know what to expect or how to act. Instead of chewing him a new ass and potentially having another EGL noob "leave" lets just nicely inform him. Much smoother that way.

you're just trying to be nice so we don't start ripping on you again :laugh:

hes trying not to be an jerk. you guys should pick up on it.

im starting to realize, who is and who isn't around here. you guys make it seem like because im new. that im less of a person then you.

Last edited:
Back