• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FINALLY!! Found some NIB Floormats for the Contour!

XT_

CEG'er
I have been looking for some new floormats for my 'Tour Forever! I finally found a set NIB on Ebay. Stole them for 26 BUX shipped. These things were super expensive back in the day at the dealer.

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

LUCA was kind enough to find me 3 cloth mats a few months ago of the same color, so I do have rear floor mats too! I have one passanger side cloth mat, and I still would like the driver side mat for the heck of it!!

yay is me :D

damn you!! i just have autozone tan rubber. came with the car. and it came with just autozone carpet mats as well. grr

I have the originals in my car from 10/98 when it was built. The driver on where the feet go is fairly worn. but other then that they are in awesome shape. I just wish they had "contour" embroidered on them. Might have to check ebay for some new ones

I picked up the mats at Autozone with the Ford logo on them. As well as the steering wheel cover. Boy does it make my floor look a LOT cleaner :)

I bought a set of those Ford mats back in 2000. I like them much better than the factory carpeted ones (never quite understood the purpose of carpeted floor mats:shrug: ). Nearly 175K miles later, the mats look hardly worn. The driver's side carpeted mat was starting to show wear only after 10K miles.

I have those winter mats - fronts and rears.
I want to sell them, I just haven't gotten around to posting them for sale yet.

I have them too. They are a very nice fit. I even got the color deep blue so they look great in the car.

They help to keep my original SVT carpet clean. I put them in the box the day I received my car so they got to be the one cleanest OEM set still existing.

I bought a set of those Ford mats back in 2000. I like them much better than the factory carpeted ones (never quite understood the purpose of carpeted floor mats:shrug: ). Nearly 175K miles later, the mats look hardly worn. The driver's side carpeted mat was starting to show wear only after 10K miles.

Did you buy them brand new from the dealer??

If so, do you remember how much they were?

Same color as yours.
I forget how much they were brand new. We also bought ours back in 2000.
The receipt is most likely in our files if you truly are curious of the price.

I just bought some for the MS6 through the dealership and they were $70:blackeye:

Same color as yours.

I just bought some for the MS6 through the dealership and they were $70:blackeye:

$70?!?! How does it feel to bend over for floor mats?

Same color as yours.

If you ever find the receipt, I'd love to know. I can only image how expensive they were. I am interested in the rears if you DO sell them, please let me know. I am also looking for a regular driver side mat, same color in coth, that is in good shape. So far I have found nothing, and the other folks looking for me have found nothing either... not a easy find!

Did you buy them brand new from the dealer??

If so, do you remember how much they were?
I just dug out the receipt. I ordered my mats on August 24, 2000. The front set (Part no. YS2Z-5413086-AA) cost me $37.33. The rear set (Part no. YS2Z-5413106-BA) were $20.67. So I say you got yours at a good deal.

mine came with some blue rubber mats that say contour on the side they also smell strongly of rubber so i call them the funny smelling contour mats, where do all these svt mats go before you buy a car? it seems almost every svt you look at the mats are missing

I have the originals in my car from 10/98 when it was built. The driver on where the feet go is fairly worn. but other then that they are in awesome shape. I just wish they had "contour" embroidered on them. Might have to check ebay for some new ones
I know Brapple put a metal plate on his floormat in that location. It matched his pedals and made the floor mats look brand new again.

I just dug out the receipt. I ordered my mats on August 24, 2000. The front set (Part no. YS2Z-5413086-AA) cost me $37.33. The rear set (Part no. YS2Z-5413106-BA) were $20.67. So I say you got yours at a good deal.

Wow, not bad!!! I really thought they would be alot more. Im sure 7 years later that cost would have been doubled tho.

Are the carpeted SVT mats rare? I have all 4 of mine in midnight blue. And they are in excellent shape! :)

Adam

Back