• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

shallow 5.25" drivers needed...

Judge

CEG'er
time to swap out front door speakers..and I need some shallow 5.25" drivers. Newmie had given me a link but since then my computer has been rebuilt....(I did order the 3"s and the tweeters though)....so....any idea.....

actually no, not since the new forums I believe. But even if you asked me personally what driver you should get I would just tell you to ask Dave anyways

Why would you need shallow driver?

WRX does not have much room in the door and almost no room to go out. Dave found me a real nice driver but I ordered everything except it (yea yea I am a dumbass) and now I need to order it but cannot find the link....and my emails were lost when the comp was rebuilt....

anyone have newmies email addy or phone number?

What about putting it in a kickpanel?

not alot of room down there on either side of the car....and the passenger side will house my AEM EMS and I will need easy access to it. This is just for some better sound than factory...this car is not being laden down with tons of stereo equip...it is being built for speed for the most part with creature comforts.....

Back