• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The New GUY'S Car

deshaundsm

New CEG'er
It started as this.
IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

Then an oldy lady manage to do this (three weeks later).
IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

And Now, warm air intake.
IMAG0126.jpg

Foglights.
IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Exhaust work (fart can + 2.5 tubing)
IMAG0125.jpg

Let me know what you think (Yes I'm putting a new fender on Soon)

Last edited:
DIFFERENT WHEELS!!!! oh for the love of god....different wheels!!! or even different hubcaps...or NO hubcaps...anything would be an improvement

other than that....a good detail job should do her some justice

DIFFERENT WHEELS!!!! oh for the love of god....different wheels!!! or even different hubcaps...or NO hubcaps...anything would be an improvement

other than that....a good detail job should do her some justice

Im 20 I dont think I can deal with hubcap like that, I ripped them off the same day I got it.

BTW, it needs WAY more then just a fender... Looks like you have a bent drive shaft and control arm.

BTW, it needs WAY more then just a fender... Looks like you have a bent drive shaft and control arm.

No, he just has a custom suspension setup that has one wheel cambered waaay negative.:laugh:

A little work can be done, but nice nonetheless.

To have it fixed costed me way to much, such as.

1. One junkyard strut $45 dollar + $100 install fee
2. One junkyard steering knunkle(Sp?)$75 + $60 install fee
3. One new LCA with balljoint $125 + $60 install fee
4. One new axle (was damage in accident) $90
5. Aligment $59

SO total out of pocket I paid too damn much. Also im still fighting with the insurance company, life sucks.

Last edited:
What's wrong with that car:
-Scratched paint on bumpers
-Fender damage
-Hubcaps
-Fart can (there is no good excuse. none.)
-CAI/any performance mods on an auto Zetec
-The fact that you can't afford to fix mechanical problems, but you're buying exhaust/intake stuff
-OMGWTFBBQCAMBER!!eleven!1!!

GAH, I just saw your caption... THAT IS NOT A COLD AIR INTAKE!

when will people this crap straight?

Cold air intake goes out of the engine bay into a remote location where the engine's heat cannot affect the air flow... Where as a SHORT RAM air intake fits in the factory position and may suck in some of the warmer air.

You do not have a cold air intake. this is a short ram.

GAH, I just saw your caption... THAT IS NOT A COLD AIR INTAKE!

when will people this crap straight?

Cold air intake goes out of the engine bay into a remote location where the engine's heat cannot affect the air flow... Where as a SHORT RAM air intake fits in the factory position and may suck in some of the warmer air.

You do not have a cold air intake. this is a short ram.

Yeah I know it not a true cold air intake more of a WAI

What's wrong with that car:
-Scratched paint on bumpers
-Fender damage
-Hubcaps
-Fart can (there is no good excuse. none.)
-CAI/any performance mods on an auto Zetec
-The fact that you can't afford to fix mechanical problems, but you're buying exhaust/intake stuff
-OMGWTFBBQCAMBER!!eleven!1!!

The ony thing is need is a fender (which I have), the stuff I listed was fixed. The car wasnt drivable, so why on gods green earth would I mod a car that doesnt move (think about it)
To have it fixed costed me way to much, such as.

1. One junkyard strut $45 dollar + $100 install fee
2. One junkyard steering knunkle(Sp?)$75 + $60 install fee
3. One new LCA with balljoint $125 + $60 install fee
4. One new axle (was damage in accident) $90
5. Aligment $59

SO total out of pocket I paid too damn much. Also im still fighting with the insurance company, life sucks.

So Im guessing you didnt read what was fixed on the car, Thats ok I forgive ya.

Plus this is a daily driver and nothing more, I just cant leave any car stock that I own.

Last edited:
Plus this is a daily driver and nothing more, I just cant leave any car stock that I own.

Why not? I'll let you in on a little hint; it's a complete waste of time, money, and people don't actually think you're cooler for doing it. Your car becomes a nuisance to everyone who has the misfortune of being within a two block radius.

Back