• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Roush Bondurant CSVT

Congrats on the buy!

I know its YOUR car, but please leave it as is!!! If you really needed to mod an SVT you could have started with a regular one! Something like that shouldn't purchased to be modified! Well except for the jack covers! :laugh: Definately throw those on!

And if you're going to swap on some newer track wheels, keep the originals wheels! So then one day down the road you can place them back on exactly as it was used by Roush!

I just realized why you needed ALL the seatbelt components from me. LOL :D

So can that car be driven on the street legally? (After you add seatbelts of course)

And please don't do any mods to it other than whatever it needs to be driveable! Keep it garaged for the rare peice of history it is!

I saw him driving on the road just after he got the car, so he obviously is driving it on the street.... legal or not. :)

Envy U man! Tha saleen contour is still ma choice tho. Can't believe no one has purchased it yet. THERE'S ONLY 1 GUYZ!!! I think it would definitely be worth more down tha road. Besides, little or nuthn beats tha feeling that no other human drives wot u got. :)

I remember the car from back in the day at Firebird Raceway. I took this picture back in 2002.

oldyeller.jpg

Envy U man! Tha saleen contour is still ma choice tho. Can't believe no one has purchased it yet. THERE'S ONLY 1 GUYZ!!! I think it would definitely be worth more down tha road. Besides, little or nuthn beats tha feeling that no other human drives wot u got. :)

$25k for the car and another few thousand to make the car run properly, not to mention all the $ involved with repairing or replacing all of the cracked CF parts?

You're new here, aren't you?

Oh... and a dictionary wouldn't be a bad idea, either.

$25k for the car and another few thousand to make the car run properly, not to mention all the $ involved with repairing or replacing all of the cracked CF parts?

He registered in Dec of 05 so I would say far from new. but ya a dictionary prob wouldnt be a bad idea lol

Ugly, no more supercharger, barely runs, and even the guys at Saleen admit it is a POS. And considering they won't budge from $20K, yeah I will pass. The only nice thing (barely) is the front bumper.

my freind saw a dirt track race car on the roads in town here once....needless to say a cop was behind him in about 30 seconds.

I havnt seen recent pics of the saleen csvt. All i saw was the picture. Didnt realize it was that tore up. OK! I hate to be a jerk, but i gatta say this; Either there r a lotta really "not so smart" people on here, or plenty of english professors. Everytine i post sumthn, theres a few who say sumthn about not speaking well. Don't be too lazy when reading. Leave the mouse alone when u read, and use ur brain just a little bit. And am sure u'll have no probs with wot i post. Besides, who has time to write out every single word? Honestly...

It drives great, it's got more power and sits lower so it corners amazingly. The interior is stock except for the Power switch (which they used to be able to totally shut off all power to the car), a fire suppression switch by the e-brake, the 5 point seatbelts, the rollcage, the ABS defeat switch (which is the rear defroster button), and the window screens

Last edited:
Back