• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Roush Bondurant CSVT

I'd rather not say but I paid about market value for a regular CSVT. I felt it was worth it for the history, the rarity, and the mods it's had. It definitely wasn't a $20K pricetag like that crazy Saleen car...which I would love to own

Last edited:
I'd rather not say but I paid about market value for a regular CSVT. I felt it was worth it for the history, the rarity, and the mods it's had. It definitely wasn't a $20K pricetag like that crazy looking Saleen car...

so, in other words you car jacked the guy at the race track. :)

I'd rather not say but I paid about market value for a regular CSVT. I felt it was worth it for the history, the rarity, and the mods it's had. It definitely wasn't a $20K pricetag like that crazy looking Saleen car...

Honestly, if someone was twisting my arm... I would rather pay 20k for the Roush than the Saleen. If you paid "about" market value, I say you got a damn good deal. Leave the thing the way it sits. Clean it up and take care of it. You will have a jewel down the road. :cool:

http://www.fordcontour.org/index.php?&autocom=registry&cmd=view_item&CID=158

Getting ready to repaint and resticker it to like new condition. The car originally had the E0s and the jackpoint inserts but just before delivery Ford updated the wheels with the E1s and jackpoint covers were removed and discarded so they wouldn't fall of on the track (along with the centercaps on the wheels). I am thinking of going back to the E0s and adding back the jackpoint covers. I also own a brand new set (still in box) of SVT Focus wheels so I may go that way too. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

CJ

Personally, I think you should keep the current paint/stickers, but you know what kind of condition its in better than us. But if it were me and the exterior was in 'average' condition, I'd add jack point covers and rims.

How does the car drive?

Yeah you bought it for being unique, why start to take mess with it.

It will be worth more later if you leave it alone. Do what you like of course its your car. I was just throwing in my 2cents.

Am i retarded ? first off f*ck you, secondly he said he paid near market value of a regular csvt, so yah, its worth soo much :rolleyes: Thats what i would do personally. i don't care if its a roush/bondurant car... just stating my oppinion. he obviously has other plans of it and thats cool by me. its his car. just don't jump down my throat for offering my oppinion :p

Am i retarded ? first off f*ck you, secondly he said he paid near market value of a regular csvt, so yah, its worth soo much :rolleyes: Thats what i would do personally. i don't care if its a roush/bondurant car... just stating my oppinion. he obviously has other plans of it and thats cool by me. its his car. just don't jump down my throat for offering my oppinion :p

I didn't ask you if you were retarded, i took it upon myself to establish you were and declare you as such. (case in point you treating my statement as a question...)

And I didn't jump down your throat...i just offered up MY opinion of your opinion....see how that works. Don't jump down my throat.....:rolleyes:

The fact that he paid about market value for the car doesn't mean shiz! When Jack Roush tells you personally that you've got a real collectors item on your hands, you leave it the f*ck alone....

Last edited:
I say leave it alone. I personally don't like the yellow color, but it is a collectors item. Very nice though, I'm sure it handles like a dream

I didn't ask you if you were retarded, i took it upon myself to establish you were and declare you as such. (case in point you treating my statement as a question...)

And I didn't jump down your throat...i just offered up MY opinion of your opinion....see how that works. Don't jump down my throat.....:rolleyes:

The fact that he paid about market value for the car doesn't mean shiz! When Jack Roush tells you personally that you've got a real collectors item on your hands, you leave it the f*ck alone....

I agree that theSCHAFF is retarded.

God I'm so envious.

I'd keep it damn near exactly the way it is. Give it a good wax some jack covers and some sadle soap for the interior, then just have fun with it on track days. Shame you can't register it for the road.

Back