• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I96 west at Middlebelt = a LAKE!

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Water main break at middlebelt. Road is flooded past car tires.

FREAKING CRAZY!!! turn on channel 4 its on right now

I was gonna put on the orange arm floaty things and ride the bike through. I figure if i hit it fast enough i could body surf most of it :)

Beat me to it...

I was excited since I got out really earlier today. Unfortunately, I had to sit on M-14/I-275 juncture for an hour due to the 96E closing. Friggin' awesome. :nonono:

Well, at least I'm home at 4pm...haha suckers! :crazy:

Damn that pic is crazy! Didn't think it was that bad. Hope no one was out on a cruise in their classic hot rod. :help:

Just got off the phone with one of my buddies heading out to Kalamazoo, apparently there was a huge brushfire near Chelsea, they had to shut down the road for 7 miles.. I think he mentioned it somehow hopped across the freeway also.. Too many strange events in one day

Those f*****s closed 96 @ 275 i was going to get on i see a roadblock and some dick wouldnt let me get back over to 275 everything turned into a huge cluster F***

HAHA i was driving to work this morning in I96 West and 96 East was backup up past 275 and i got on a merriman and couldn't see the other end hahaha sucks to be anyone going to detroit this morning

Back