• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

So Jim, you still do not want to lets us know what you are working on? LOL Dina was wondering if the Ford car show will be going on again this year in the springs like last year.

The ford/mustang show will be happening. Anybody planning on going, I could go on the sunday (I went on saturday the times I went before but I work saturdays now).

So who is up with a September 2007 Dragon Run?:shrug: :laugh:

This is what Roger and me were discussing.:cool:

I disagree... The 2nd/3rd weekend in October like we've had it for the past several years is the best time. The color on the trees haven't started to change yet down here, and its still very warm/hot outside in September. That's some of the appeal of the fall dragon run is all the beautiful fall colors and the scenery of the Cherohala. Besides, the colder it is, the less bikes. Its nice not having to run the AC on the dragon. I could go on and on...

no you could stay in maryville if you wanted and its prob a shorter drive cause you could stay on 75N all the way

You'll want the Microtel in Robinsville then... :cool:

This is actually the place I was thinking about.

I burned the picture cd's yesterday. I had to buy a new burner becasue the one I had quit. I will label the envelopes during the day tomorrow & mail them on Monday. I would have done it today but my partner bailed out of the team we are in, so I had to pick up his cases and get to work early because I am by my self tonight and had to get some extra toys (guns), just in case..... :)

Cheers,
Suriel

i think the only one taking pics on sunday were me you and suriel so it wont be hard to pass them along

Back